Terms and Conditions – OPTIONS INVESTOR BOOTCAMP™
This Terms and Conditions is legally enforceable. Please read all the terms carefully.
The Options Investor Bootcamp™ offers you the opportunity to invest in yourself and your investment knowledge with our materials, our practice, and access to Henry Moldavskiy through Virtual events (live), webinars or pre-recorded training sessions.
The term “OIB” used in this Agreement refers to the then-current services, course contents and benefits that IWH may provide to You as part of OIB. The OIB may include online education and training from members of Invest with Henry; opportunities to meet and learn from Henry Moldavskiy through live or virtual events or webinars; access to online groups and communities; exclusive OIB bonuses materials, or other opportunities. You acknowledge, agree, and accept that IWH may at any time add, remove, amend, or replace any of the services and benefits made available to You as part of OIB, and you agree and accept that such addition, removal, amendment, or replacement will not nullify the legal effect of this Agreement.
You acknowledge, agree, and accept that in addition to this Agreement, IWH may set specific terms and conditions, standard operating policies and procedures, community participation guidelines and graduation or completion requirements that would govern the delivery of OIB. Such terms are incorporated into this Agreement by reference, and you agree to be bound and adhered by such terms and conditions to the extent that you wish to receive the OIB.
- PAYMENT TERMS. You authorize IWH to process the credit or debit card information you have provided to IWH, in the amount set forth on the Agreement for OIB on the checkout page or direct invoice from IWH payment system or accounting system. The payment terms on the Agreement include either one of the and payment option:
One-timeFull Payment Option
3-Pay Monthly Payment Option
OIBTM (Includes 7x Intimate Group Coaching Sessions & 1x 1-on-1 Coaching Session with Henry Moldavskiy)
US $2,000 X 3
Should wire transfer payment method be used for remitting the course fee, the transfer must be remitted to IWH within 1 business days from the date of enrollment to complete registration of OIB. It shall be Your sole responsibility and shall be in addition to any fees or expenses You paid for OIB.
- REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION. By accepting this Agreement, You acknowledge that You have thoroughly and carefully considered the cost and the value of joining the OIB prior to making this commitment to invest.
Due to the nature of our OIB and services, which includes downloadable videos, digital contents and documents, tools, streaming videos, online training portal membership, live and/or virtual events, and/or students interactions through online or video conference call sessions, and other unless otherwise stated,
ALL FEES PAID ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO EXERCISE A COMPLIMENTARY 1-ON-1 CALL WITH HENRY MOLDAVSKIY, YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A REFUND IMMEDIATELY.
You may request a refund NO LATER THAN 24 HOURS FROM THE DATE OF YOUR PURCHASE in writing via email to submit a Support Ticket to [email protected]. NO REFUND WILL BE ALLOWED AFTER 24 HOURS.
If You joined the OIB using our payment plan option and if IWH grants that You are eligible for a refund per above, IWH will refund the amounts received from You and release You from the remainder future unbilled payment obligations.
If You choose to join the OIB using our 3-Pay Monthly payment plan, You agree that the payment plan is not a subscription, and that You may not terminate or modify Your payment plan at will.
NO CANCELLATION and NO WITHDRAWAL of the Coaching is allowed during the Coaching Term.
In the event of default or delinquent payment, IWH has the right to terminate Your OIB access without notice and without liability to You. See Section 6 regarding Termination for more details.
NO CANCELLATION of Your registration is allowed after 24 hours from the date of Your purchase. Upon submission of Your cancellation request, You may not attend any classes, coaching session or otherwise receive any OIB services and benefits. Doing so will render Your cancellation request null and void.
You agree and acknowledge that requesting a refund or cancellation of Your OIB may waive Your eligibility to enroll in OIB in the future. ALL “Refund” and “Cancellation” requests will only be reviewed by submitting a formal cancellation request in writing via email to submit a Support Ticket to [email protected]. Any cancellation request is to be submitted within the above stated time period will be honored. If not, no refunds will be honored.
- COACHING SESSIONS OBLIGATION. You acknowledge, agree and accept the following obligations:
– It is Your responsibility to attend Your Coaching sessions on time and act with respect and professionalism
– Under no circumstance, Henry Moldavskiy is obligated to provide any make-up Coaching Session(s) if You missed Your Coaching appointment(s).
– Rescheduling of Your coaching sessions is allowed with reasonable advance notice to Your coach. You should be mindful to exert respect of the time commitment by Henry Moldavskiy, Your fellow OIB investors and Yourself to get maximum results
– The OIB completion will typically require 11 weeks of Your commitment to produce optimal benefits.
NO REFUNDS will be honored for any missed or unused coaching sessions.
- NO INCOME CLAIMS. You agree that IWH made No promise, warranty, guarantee, or any other representation with respect to Your future employment opportunity, income or gains resulting from the provision of OIB and that You have not been induced to enter the Agreement as a result of any income claims.
- TERMINATION. IWH reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, without notice and without liability by IWH to You to terminate Your OIB registration, disbanding Your access to community or other students’ social media platform, and course materials with no refund, on any of the following grounds: (a) if You violate the Terms of this Agreement; (b) if You fail to pay any of Your payment plans when due; (c) if You cease to be a member in good standing of any other offered by IWH; (d) material violation by You of applicable laws; provided that where such violation is of such a nature that it can be cured, such violation shall not constitute cause if it is cured within ten (10) days of You becoming aware of its occurrence; and (e) in breach of Confidentiality or code of Conduct, which in the opinion of IWH, is detrimental or embarrassing to IWH. This Agreement shall terminate upon death of the OIB Registrant. Upon the termination of this Agreement, all rights and obligations under this Agreement (except those in Section 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17, or which otherwise survive under the terms of this Agreement) shall terminate.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. During the delivery of OIB, You may have had or shall have access to information and materials (in whatever form and howsoever communicated) that are confidential or proprietary to IWH or its subsidiaries and affiliates of the (together, the “Confidential Information”). Confidential Information includes the provisions of this Agreement and the information relating to IWH OIB contents, course materials, call recordings from the coaching sessions, product designs and specifications, data, commissions and pricing policies, sales records, business and marketing development plans, other education and materials, contact information of other students, customer lists, names of joint venture partners, personal information regarding directors, officers, employees, contractors, instructors or consultants, or other work produced or developed by or for the IWH. However, “Confidential Information” excludes information and materials which You can demonstrate by written record: (i) were known by You prior to IWH’s disclosure; (ii) properly came into your possession from a third party who was not under any obligation to IWH to maintain the confidentiality; (iii) had become generally available to the public; or (iv) was developed by You without the use of the Confidential Information. The provision of this Section 7 shall survive any termination of this Agreement and shall continue in full force and effect for two years thereafter.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. IWH retains all rights, title, and interest in any and all intellectual property related to or associated with the OIB. This includes without limitation to: (a) trademarks and copyrights; (b) any other proprietary right arising under the laws of the USA or other countries if applicable; and (c) Coaching call recordings between You and Henry Moldavskiy. You understand and agree that neither the Agreement nor the provision of OIB by IWH shall constitute a transfer, assignment, or license of any intellectual property rights from or by IWH. You acknowledge the content of the OIB services including without limitation the materials and information provided to You as education, is confidential and proprietary to IWH. You agree that You shall not communicate or make available the teachings, materials or information acquired or learned from IWH to any other person. Violation will result in the immediate removal from the OIB. You accept and agree that IWH has full rights to review all Your coaching call recordings, including the 1-on-1 sessions for training and quality assurance purposes; to use and publish the recordings for marketing, promotion, and indoctrinate to IWH’s current and future course materials purposes.
- NON-DISPARAGEMENT. Each Party hereto covenants and agrees that, during the Term and after the termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever, it shall not directly or indirectly, and shall use reasonable efforts to ensure that its shareholders, directors, officers, and key employees, agents, attorneys, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, instructors and assigns, as applicable, do not: (a) say, publish, or otherwise transmit any statements, whether oral or written, to any other party whomsoever that may be intended to or that may have the effect of defaming the other party hereto or be of defamatory nature, or that may disparage, call into disrepute, libel, slander or cause injurious falsehood to the other party hereto and, in the case of IWH and their present, former and future shareholders, officers, directors, employees, instructors, agents, attorney, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns; or (b) engage in any conduct or pattern of conduct that involves the making or publishing of written or oral statements or remarks, including, without limitation, the repetition or distribution of rumours, allegations, reports or comments, which are disparaging, deleterious or damaging to the integrity, reputation, business or goodwill of the other party hereto and, in the case of IWH and their present, former and future shareholders, officers, directors, employees, instructors, agents, attorney, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns or any of the present, former and future products and services.
- CONTACTS. By accepting the Agreement and providing Your credit card information, You agree that IWH may call, email, and text message You regarding Your account information and regarding other offers, products and services.
- INDEMNITY. You hereby agree to protect, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless IWH, its officers, directors, employees, their invitees, shareholders representatives, agents and instructors, (in this Section 11, each, an “Indemnified Party” and collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all losses, claims, damages, liabilities, actions demands and expenses (including any and all legal fees and other expenses incurred in investigating or defending against any claim, action, lawsuit, demand, administrative proceeding or investigation, whether commenced or threatened) (collectively, the “Losses”) to which an Indemnified Party may become subject in so far as such Losses arise out of Your receipt for OIB , action taken in response thereto, or are based upon any breach of a representation, warranty, covenant or your obligation contained in this Agreement; provided that such indemnity shall not be available to an Indemnified Party in respect of Losses resulting from the Indemnified Party’s fraud, wilful misconduct or gross negligence. The provisions of this Section 11 shall survive any termination of this Agreement and shall continue in full force and effect for (3) years thereafter. In addition, Your indemnity obligation includes but is not limited to any claim for personal injury sustained while travelling to or attending any in-person seminar or other training provided by IWH to You.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL IWH’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO IWH AS PER COURSE FEES GIVING RISE TO ANY CLAIM BY YOU, YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION.
- FORCE MAJEURE. Except for the duty to make payments hereunder when due, and the indemnification provisions under this Agreement neither Party shall be responsible to the other for any delay, damage or failure caused by or occasioned by a Force Majeure Event. As used in this Agreement, “Force Majeure Event” shall mean: Any act of God, act of nature or the elements, terrorism, insurrection, revolution or civil strike, piracy, civil war or hostile action, labor strikes, acts of public enemies, federal or state laws, rules and regulations of any governmental authorities having jurisdiction over the premises, inability to procure material, equipment or necessary labor in the open market, acute and unusual labor, material or equipment shortages or any other causes (except financial) beyond the control of either Party.
- ARBITRATION. Any claim or grievance of any kind, nature, or description that You have against IWH shall be resolved exclusively in final and binding arbitration before a single arbitrator selected by IWH within a reasonable time of You giving notice of arbitration to IWH. Arbitration shall be held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. You agree not to file suit against IWH, any of its successors, assignees, transferees, subsidiaries, parent and associate corporations, affiliates, principals, administrators, officers, directors, board members, agents, employees, contractor and instructors. The dispute will be subject to the rules of arbitration as determined by the Arbitrator. The decision of the Arbitrator will be final and binding on the Parties and may be reduced to a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. You agree that each Party shall bear its own costs and attorneys’ fees in any arbitration or litigation, regardless of which Party, if either of them, is deemed the prevailing party. This agreement to arbitrate survives any termination or expiration of the Agreement. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions prevents IWH from applying to and obtaining from any court having jurisdiction a temporary injunction, preliminary injunction, permanent injunction or other reflect available to protect IWH’s interest prior to, during, or following the filing or any arbitration or other proceeding. Any claim must be brought in arbitration within one (1) year from when the claim arises.
- WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION. You understand and agree that You will waive the right to participate in a representative capacity or as a member of any class of claimants pertaining to any claims that may arise under, or be in any way related to, this Agreement. Claims brought against IWH may not be joined or consolidated with claims brought by anyone else.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of Pennsylvania without regard to any choice of law provisions.
- SEVERANCE. In the event any provision of the Agreement of these Terms and Conditions is inconsistent with or contrary to any applicable law, rule or regulation, the provision shall be deemed to be modified to the extent required to comply with the law, rule or regulation, and this Agreement and these Terms and Conditions, as so modified, shall continue to be in full force and effect.
- NO ASSIGNMENT. Your OIB is a one-to-one registration, and is non-transferable and non-sharable with spouse, partners, other members in your family, same household, and any other related parties. The Agreement cannot be assigned by You to another Party.
- NO INCOME CLAIMS. You agree that IWH made No promise, warranty, guarantee, or any other representation with respect to Your future employment opportunity, income or gains resulting from the provision of OICA and that You have not been induced to enter the Agreement as a result of any income claims.
The information contained in Henry's products, services and coaching is solely for educational purposes, and does not constitute investment advice. The risk of trading in securities markets can be substantial. Consult a licensed professional before making any investment decisions.
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer - Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Futures and options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. Invest with Henry website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Individual results may vary, and testimonials are not claimed to represent typical results. All testimonials are by real people, and may not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
Invest with Henry and employees will NEVER manage or offer to manage a customer or individual’s options, stocks, currencies, futures, or any financial markets or securities account. If someone claiming to represent or be associated with invest with Henry solicits you for money or offers to manage your trading account, do not provide any personal information and contact us immediately.
CFTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY, SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
IWH Reserves the right to amend this Agreement, including the OIB benefits, at any time without your prior consent. Any amendment to this Agreement or the OIB benefits, from time to time, shall be effective upon the delivery of actual notice to you via email.
This Terms and Conditions was last modified on August 23, 2022.